As I was watching Renovation Generation on HGTV the other day, something hit me. The style of my house is getting old to me. I am tired of the French Country meets Shabby Chic look that I have going here. I have found myself in the past couple of months getting rid of several decorations that I used to hold so dearly.
So, I as I was saying... Renovation Generation... there was a lady who bought a 1950's bungalow and renovated it. It was SO cute! I loved it! There were bold splashes of fabric - clean lines - light, airy, rooms... I was in heaven! I TIVOd it and showed it to Jeremy later that day. To be honest, I don't think he was digging it, but I am a salesperson, if anything, and I am positive I can sell this idea to him.
On a completely different topic, isn't it so sad that Katie Couric is leaving the Today show?? Did I mention that I met her in NY? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU MET KATIE COURIC???? Spill it - how did it happen? Waiting to hear...
Post a Comment