Thursday, July 17, 2008

livin the life... of a poser


This is the jet (my dad's) that we took to Destin at the end of June on my dad/sister's trip. Riding on it made me want to be rich. :) It is going to be so hard to go back to riding commercial... going to the airport... security... waiting for baggage claim... you know all that incredibly lame stuff. Seriously, we took off from the Paris municipal airport, flew straight to Destin, got off on red carpet (literally) and flew back to Paris. I was living the life of Riley, and now I have to go back to living the life of Shelly. :)

OK, so that tidbit was not to show off, but just so I could post an interesting pic. I haven't got much other than July 4th pics and ones I took of Janie the other day. You got a pretty hefty dose of her last post though.

We are finishing up VBS this week and I am SO tired and incredibly ready for Jeremy to be home! I miss him so much, but I am not gonna lie... I need some relief from these hellions. :)

No comments: