
So, things are pretty crazy at the ole' Pope homestead right now. We've got Janie's party on Saturday which I SWORE to myself that I wasn't going to over-plan and over-extend myself on this one, but I have decided that she needs a new dress (that I am making - by myself!) a new fabric scrapbook to show her first year of pics, a crown - because she is a princess (I am making that one too), and I desperately need to clean... oh yeah, it's my mom's birthday Friday too. Yeah, pretty crazy indeed.
I told Jeremy that I have a pretty nutty to do list and he was like "it's not that bad" what he really meant was it wasn't that long, but he was apparently not paying that much of attention. :)
Here it is...
*finish Janie's dress
*make Janie's crown
*finish mom's thankful book
*clean house
*plan and make Janie's birthday lunch
*shop for said lunch
*make Janie's cake
*decorate house for Janie's party
*pack for vacation (oh yeah, I forgot to mention we are leaving for vacation early Sunday morning... we will be gone the next two weeks!)
There was more to the list, but I have been fairly productive. :)
So, tonight is So You Think You Can Dance. Anyone else as addicted to this show as I am? And **SPOILER ALERT** Why in the world did they bring back Comfort???? And who voted Kherington off before her??? WHY PEOPLE??? I am definitely voting tonight.
I am officially a member of dorkville. :)
1 comment:
Hey there girlie!
Don't worry, I'm addicted to So You Think You Can Dance, too.
Post a Comment