Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Favorite Artist



































These paintings (and every other one she has done) take my breath away. Talent like this definitely needs to be recognized. I love the vibrant colors and the abstract brush strokes. I have never seen art quite like hers. I would change my whole color scheme in my house just to go with her paintings, that's how much I love them!

I have known Melinda since I was in 4rd grade. She is a great gal, a missionary for Campus Crusade for Christ in Austin. I think the world of her! Check her blog out... she has several more paintings there...and I think they are for sale! I am saving up as we speak so I might be able to buy one of her pieces. (My very favorite - if I have to choose one - is the last one here. With the trees and the city in the background. Magnifique!)
Melinda Carter

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Thanks for the encouragement...:) That made my day.