
I can't believe it has been 5 years since the towers fell. I like everyone else in this country remember exactly where I was and what I was doing. I couldn't wrap my brain around what was going on... How someone could hate us so much... I still can't.
My heart goes out to everyone who was touched by this tragedy, but especially those who lost loved ones. I was fortunate enough to have all my friends and family close by... or at least not there. But, I am fully aware that it could have been me, or my friends or family there that day.
My prayer is that we would all come together. That we would move on and come together as a nation in love. Not blaming each other for the past, but looking forward to the future and making it brighter and safer for our little ones. If there is any good to come out of this atrocious attack, I think this is it. I haven't lost hope.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment