
Lately I have been more and more interested in learning about pesticides, and harmful chemicals in our foods, housecleaning and hygenic products and I am alarmed and, needless to say, quite concerned.
I have started on a road to better health for me and my family (if they will come along with me!) Last night, I sat very proudly and watched my 3 year old voraciously eat zucchini!!! This is the boy who proclaimed "begetables are not for boys. They are yucky for me"
Well, this also means that I have to give up some of my LOVES ----> mainly Diet Coke.
I have savored DC for many years now... since I was approximately 11 years old. Although I love it deeply, it's one of those things that falls under the umbrella of being extremely bad for me. So, I must leave it.
Today is the first day of my journey without it, and I have already failed. I had Jeremy pick me up one on the way home. (I am addicted, folks.) I was laying on the couch comatose before he rescued me. This is going to be a difficult process.
1 comment:
Good luck with that Diet Coke habit/addiction. If that's one of your big concerns in life, you're doind alright! Thanks for the sweet comment at Nitty.Gritty. Ciao!
Post a Comment