
OK, so I didn't get the nose ring. I didn't chicken out either. I had a legitimate excuse - actually two excuses!
1) I almost completely stood up my friend Bethany last Friday for our coffee date. I forgot about that, I had no babysitting. Hurried Shelly + with children = not a good time to go get a nose ring.
2) I have a sinus infection. You do the math...
Bethany and I decided to wait and do it THIS Friday. Yay!! I am very anxious to see what it's going to look like.
Tommy Nelson has cancelled the Romans Conference that was going to be held this weekend. I can't believe it, because Tommy is almost the picture of health. Or has been, until lately. Poor thing, he has been hospitalized twice in the past couple of weeks. Please pray for Tommy!!
It's a little bit of a blessing, I suppose. As much as I was looking forward to the conference, I have sooo much to get done around the house. When summer rolls around, I am a little bit of a hermit. Those of you who live in Texas, I know you can relate!! I guess it's like living way up North in the winter. Only the opposite. It's scorching hot instead of frigid cold.
AND, I have babysitting!!! From Tomorrow night until Saturday day. Woo hoo, that means I am getting even more done!
Oh, and in case you are wondering what's up with the random cat pic, that's Ollie Meowy. Our new cat. :) He is a frisky ball of energy!
No comments:
Post a Comment