Saturday, November 12, 2005

My sad little blog

No one ever comes here. I am so lonely. Won't you come and join me?? I promise that if you do, it will become much more exciting. Maybe I will even learn to post pictures!

I know there is hope. Bethany didn't have many people visit her blog, and now there are several. I don't think I will ever hit Zach Braff's status (thousands of people leave comments on his blog!) but, you know, a few more than two will suffice.

So, please, if you are lurking and you haven't commented yet, leave me one so I know that you are there! I could use the company!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Hi Shelly,

Thanks for coming to visit me! And here I am at your home. It's great. Okay, now you have at least two readers. The list will grow. It just takes a while.

Brad showed me some of the pictures he took of your BEAUTIFUL boys at the pumpkin patch. So cute! They really made me laugh. I could just hear Corbin giggle as he ran away from and toward Brad.