I literally had to bribe him with dinner a Chuys... we were already going, but he didn't know that.



On the other hand, we had C's piano recital. C has been deemed the "resident expert on Beethoven" by his piano teacher. He LOVES Beethoven - he knows more about Beethoven than I do and I was a music major at one point in college. It was so adorably cute when he got up to play Beethoven's Ninth because he knows it by heart. I believe he can play it in every key. He just looked around the room when he played. Oh, and notice his perfect piano posture. That's my boy!

2 comments:
That is so awesome! Tell B and C way to go!
Happened upon your blog from a comment on Kelli Crowe's. :) Your children are beautiful. Those Upward soccer uniforms look familiar - my son wore those this past fall for soccer. That is awesome about your son and his knowledge of music. Both my kids take piano (and incidentally had recitals this past weekend). :)
Post a Comment