
I was told this morning by one of Corbin's teachers that he was acting "space-y" Poor kid, he's had a hard time here lately. Let me explain what's going on. We are going through one heck of a transition right now. I am pregnant (in case you didn't catch on) and we are expecting a baby girl - Janie Kate - at the end of July. We are in the process of moving and have to be out by next Thursday.
My grandmother, sadly, passed away last Monday, April 30th. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers from my previous post. I really appreciate it. She was one very special lady told by the 400+ people who came to her funeral and the 5 truckloads of plants ALONE that was delivered to my grand-dad's house. It's surreal, hasn't really sunk in yet that she has left us. I know she is in a better place.
So, I am trying to grieve, pack, deal with my children dealing with the transitions, take care of my pregnant self, and try not to freak out to much about the fact that we are going to be homeless for the next month and a half or so. God never gives us too much to handle. God never gives us to much to handle. God NEVER gives us to much to handle??? I must be one tough cookie.
3 comments:
Sweet Shelly,
I'm praying for you & your dear family. I'm so sorry about your grandmother. Cannot imagine trying to do all that you're doing while grieving!!! May the Lord continue to sustain you!
Love,
Melissa
You know those commercials..."Life comes at you fast"? I am certainly feeling that these days and I know that you are too! We would love for your boys to come over and play so you can get some packing done or just have some time to yourself. I think Kylie is secretly infatuated with Corbin. ;)
I am excited about the wonderful things that God has in store for your family...a new house...a new baby girl to love...and much, much more!
Hangeth thou in there...and yes, you are one tough cookie!
Shelly,
It has been so long, but i found your sight and just read this entry...tears swell in my eyes as i understand how you feel, as this was me last year this time...I will be praying for you this week. I'm so sorry about your grandmother...God will provide in everything...I am example of that, though the journey is very hard at times. We are excited for you guys and will keep up! love, kimberly stewart
Post a Comment