Here lately I have been struggling with my creativity in different areas of my life. One that has particularly been on my mind lately is scrapbooking. I LOVE the papers, pens, stamps, thread, and other endless goodies that go along with it but my mind keeps wondering to what's sensible, or practical even. PRACTICAL???? Since when am I PRACTICAL?? All is not right in the world.
For so long now I have chosen form over function. I think my husband's left brain self is rubbing off on me. Eew!! Don't get me wrong, sweetness. I love you dearly... and everything about you. Even your tendency to by a little...well, practical or cynical even. But, there is a yin and a yang to this relationship. There has to be. The nerd and the free spirit, right? :)
So, there. Here is my pledge to no longer let practicality ruin my creativity. I love to scrapbook. I love to craft. I love to bake. I love to make things pretty.
And that makes everything right again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment