Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sweet Monday


Yes, I know it's not Monday, and yes, I realize it's been ages since I have blogged. I have missed everyone immensely! (here I am pretending I have loads of viewers...)

Wondering about the Title of this blog entry? Well, very few friends know that my life long dream is to start a bakery someday... it would be open from 6 am (for breakfast) until 2 pm - just at first... I would probably change it later on depending on the needs of the town I live in. But, on occasion - more than once as a matter of fact - Jeremy and I have craved a late night treat and had to give in to something from Starbucks or the like.... it's just not the same.

I am not going to bore you with my whole business plan (which I have thought a lot about).... there's just the issue of timing. My number one priority is and always will be my family. If I can make this work without compromising family time I will be one happy duck.

Oh, and the Title of the blog? That's the name I have chosen. Kind of an oxymoron... or it's so delicious you don't even care it's Monday. Whadda you think? Any suggestions? Any and all are welcome! Especially if you have or ever have had lived in my town.

Blueberry dreams and buttercream wishes,
Shelly

No comments: