Thursday, August 10, 2006

One last picture



I can't resist. Last week the fam and I went to Panama City Beach, Florida and we had a blast! I can't wait to go back next year. At any rate, we took pictures on the beach and they turned out almost exactly the way I wanted them to (which almost never happens) so I am going to post the family pic here. Enjoy!

1 comment:

somebody,somewhere said...

O.K., I am addicted to "blogging" and I linked to you through Jody's site WHICH I LOVE! :) I looked into some of your previous posts - Girl Talk is on my favorites list, isn't it awesome?? How's your Diet Coke withdrawal going? I am addicted to Diet Dew, and know the feeling, quit once, about 2 years ago, for alomst 4 months, but, didn't stick with it, so am back to Dew for breakfast - I don't do coffee! :) Love your blog, and your family is beautiful! :)