Yay! I never get asked to do things like this! :) Thanks Bethany!
5 Things in My Fridge
I am ashamed to say that I have not cleaned out my fridge in a while... there are some things that are in desperate need of being purged. I will only speak of the good stuff, though because I want to make a good impression! :)
1. Lots and lots of Veggies! I am part of an organic co-op and I pick up literally a bin-ful of fruits and vegetables every other Tuesday. There are some strange ones in there like Bok Choy. Does anyone have a good recipe for Bok Choy?
2. Random leftover packages of cheese. My husband is a cheese fanatic. He always tells me when he accompanies me to the store that we are out and we get home to find out that we have plenty. I honestly think it's on purpose. :)
3. Fruit - well several clamshells of strawberries. We don't keep fruit in the fridge if we don't have to because we have incredibly sensitive teeth.
4. Eggs and butter...because I love to bake!!!
5. Yogurt to go with my yummy granola I picked up at Costco. Yogurt + granola + strawberries(or insert your favorite berry here) = WONDERFUL!!!
5 Things in my Closet
1. A couple of pieces of very expensive Oilily clothes - because I like to pamper myself every now and then. :)
2. Several pairs of reef flip flops, crocs, and born shoes. If I find a brand I love, I stick with it!
3. Lots of bins full of who knows what. Why do I hang on to this stuff??
4. Some clothes that I need to get rid of. I have to resign to the fact that I probably will never be a size 6 again...
5. Bags...purses...totes...cluches...full of old receipts and papers - again, I need to get rid of some of these as well
5 Items in my Car
I have a bad habit of living out of my car...and it's almost never clean - AMEN Bethany!! :)
1. my planner
2. SEVERAL cds. Children's CD's and miscellaneous others...
3. a double stroller and single stroller
4. Extra diapers and wipes
5. dog hair because I need to have my car detailed and my dog, Koby molts like like a banchee when he gets in the car.
5 Things in my Purse
1. My hot pink cell phone :)
2. My coach wallet that I paid too much for on ebay
3. cosmetic bag with arbonne powder, blush, and mascara - and my C.O. bigelow tinted lip gloss - #1137
4. miscellaneous receipts because I am scared to death to throw them away.. Who knows when I might need those!
So, there you go... fun things. Who's next now?? Jeremy??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so happy to hear that you lived for the moment and not for the "what's best for you at the moment" and you walked out in the rain! Yea for bending the rules. Notice I didn't say breaking the rules? There's a difference. =)
Have a terrific Nitty.Gritty. rest of the week. Thanks for blogging!
Love, love, love the lists. You are such a girlie, good Mom. I love that combination in you!
Post a Comment