We just got back from San Diego on a phenomenal vacation. I can't tell you how much we needed it, but I am happy to be back. What is it about trips that makes you feel so refreshed? I guess that it's the company you keep because I have been on trips before that haven't been quite so refreshing. Where I have felt suffocated by the thought of having to walk on eggshells.
*Popcorn* My 11th grade english teacher made us write journals. (Thank you, Mrs. Hindman.) When we were to change the subject in these journals, we were to write popcorn so that she would know we were changing the subject. I guess you could say I am a popcorn girl, because my mind literally pops all over the place when I am thinking and talking and writing. By the way, I am only changing the subject when the popcorn is surrounded with astericks. :)
So, here's to popcorning. :) Whatever that means.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment